GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
The assessment can be taken for a maximum of 60 minutes although most students finish it well within 45-50 minutes.
|Critical Thinking &
|Research and Information
The test comprises a complex setup where every question tests more than one sub-skill. A total number of 40 questions are asked wherein each sub-skill is tested at least 4 times.
No, the assessment is completely content-agnostic and is based on students’ abilities only. It presumes a good level of English reading ability.
It is completely online and is digitally scored. You will only need a stable internet connection along with a device that has a screen size of 10” or larger.
The program includes:
- 2 tests per student per annum
- Report per grade with benchmark data for each test cycle
- 1 Individual report per student per test cycle
- Complimentary consultation on reading the data and suggested strategies for skill development
- All data in .xls for the school to import into any ERP or Student Information System
All for the price of USD 10 per student per annum with a minimum purchase of 50 licenses